If you see “Oh no! Something went wrong!”, you can follow these simple steps:
- check that you have a fast and stable internet connection, ideally via WiFi;
- if you have uploaded images from Google Photos or Facebook, you will need to access your profile > “Photo source” and check that all sources are connected.
If the source is not connected, you can proceed as follows:
- remove all products from the cart, reopen them all from the “Your projects” section shown on the homepage;
- check there are no blank images;
- add the project to the cart, then try to send it again.
N.B. Once you access the cart, we suggest waiting a few minutes before clicking on “Continue” as the app
needs a little time to process the images.